Monday, March 19, 2007

AVG Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware

My sister bought a new Dell desktop about 6 months ago. It came with free virus software for 6 months. 6 months is about over, so she was wondering where to get free unlimited virus software. I referred her to AVG Anti-Virus. I've been using it for a few months now and have had no problems with it. Daily updates are automatically done, so that's good.
I also use AVG's free Anti-Spyware software. Definitely a must have if you dowload and install files or even just surf the web.
Lots of MySpace profiles have comments about downloading profile watcher 2.0, which turns out to be spyware. You have to be careful, you just never know what you could be getting. The only place I trust to download programs from is download.com I've been using them for years without a problem.
Some of the best software is free.

No comments: