Monday, April 25, 2011

Steam Cleaning The Steam Team

Technology is really great. Many advancements have been made in areas from the medical field to home cleaning. Steam cleaners used these days are really cool. I have a Hoover F5914-900. If you are a do it yourself carpet cleaner, I highly recommend it. I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old. The 6 year old is learning not to ruin things, but the 3 year old has a long way to go. Dirty hands, runny nose, spills, the poor couch gets it all. I can't wait until they are older, so I can buy a new couch. In the meantime, my Hoover is keeping it from being totally disgusting.
I'm thinking about getting my couch professionally cleaned. Professional steam cleaners are very powerful. The advancements in technology keep improving them, so that they get all the deep down dirt out. I saw a commercial upholstery cleaning austin commercial for The Steam Team. Unfortunately, for me, I am not in Austin, but if you are, they might be worth a try. They do all sorts of cleaning: carpet, upholstery, leather, hardwood floor, air duct, water extraction, pet odor, oriental rug, drapery, smoke & fire, stone & ceramic tile and marble. They have specials available to help with the cost of professional carpet cleaning austin. One special is 3 rooms for $99.00. Not a bad deal.
The Steam Team also has a green cleaning service where they use 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, chemicals, which are safe for pets and humans. They are made of all natural ingredients. In this day and age, going green is very important. A 100% money back guarantee is offered, if not completely satisfied.

No comments: