Thursday, May 5, 2011

Woodworking

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

In high school, my dad taught me how to stain and varnish the back deck. Ever since that afternoon, I’ve had a passion for refinishing wood furniture and that’s the line of business I’m in today. I love working with wood and creating something beautiful with my hands, so this profession is right up my alley. I have a lot of talent, so I’m told, and I get great joy from what I do. I do a lot of furniture shows and work with some art galleries in the area to sell my pieces as they’re all relatively high end, so it’s important that I check my email often so as not to miss an opportunity. I recently got wireless in my shop from Wirelessinternet.net and it’s been really helpful since I can take it anywhere on the property and not lose signal. The best part of my job is that I get to set my own hours and hang out with my dog all day while doing something I love to do. What more could I possibly ask for?

No comments: