Wednesday, January 24, 2007

CNET classes

If you are interested in increasing your computer knowledge, CNET classes are a great way to start. So far I've taken a couple about digital photography, search engine marketing, and combating spyware & adware. The classes aren't very in depth, but they give you a good overview with tips and links to relevant websites and applications. I just signed up for wireless basics and playing games on your pc. One upcoming one I will be signing up for is about making money online. Each course lasts 2 weeks and has 6 lessons. At the end of each lesson, you receive an email with an assignment. Basically you just have to post your answers to each question for that lesson. At the end of the course, you get a certificate to download. I don't think they check if you don't complete assignments. I was enrolled in one around the holidays & just didn't have time to do the assignments. Nobody seemed to notice.

No comments: