Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Inkscape, CNET

Apparently the new version of Inkscape, .45, has a menu option to draw a pattern along a path. Exactly what I've been trying to do, except I need to be able to code it. There is a pre-release version of .45 available, so I'm going to download it & maybe I can figure out how they are doing it. I've kind of got an idea of how to do it, but I'm hoping there's an easier way.

Am looking forward to CNET's Wireless Basics course. Hopefully I'll learn how to share files between my laptop and desktop using the wiflyer. Right now I'm taking a pc gaming course. Pretty interesting. Here are a couple of useful sites which check to see how good your computer system is for gaming: Gamespot and Futuremark.
Remember, these courses are free, except for your time. There are a variety of courses. They are not the most in depth, but do contain useful info.

No comments: