Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Center Stage

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

During the summer when all of my shows were just reruns, I would always check out www.direct.tv to see which movies were available. I had debated adding the movie channels to my cable package when I had it installed, but knew that I would need them during this time of the year. Not only was I able to watch newer movies without leaving my house to rent DVDs, but I would often times catch old movies that brought back so many memories. One of my favorite movies in college was Centerstage. My best friend and I would put this in our sophomore year when we needed a break from the studying and stress of our classes. It was a total chick flick, but we never seemed to get tired of seeing it. It was on TV the other day, so I left it on while I got some things done around my house. I definitely watched more of the movie than I had planned. Needless to say, some of the things on my to do list didn’t get done as quickly as I had hoped.

No comments: