Friday, November 18, 2011

Finpo Printed Circuit Boards MCPCB

In college, I majored in math. When I graduated, I had no idea what I wanted to do. I took a year off to do nothing, but work at a mindless job and relax. After the year was up, I sent out resumes and ended up with a job as a software developer, a perfect fit for me.
Computers are great, software developing is great, but the hardware aspect is beyond me. Taking apart the insides of a computer is not something I can do. All the little pieces inside look the same to me.
If you are gifted with understanding computer hardware, you might be interested in a company called Finpo. They sell printed circuit boards, PCBs. They are of high quality at a low cost. PCB supplies and services are also offered. Online instant quotes are available. Finpo offers rigid boards, flexible boards, MCPCB, rigid-flex boards and HDI boards with blind/buried vias. Specialized PCB's include probe card, load board, interposer (substrate), and burn-in boards. PCB production is strictly controlled under ISO9001:2008. Software is also used in the production process to ensure the highest quality PCB is produced.
A minimum of five panels is required for an order.
Damaged boards which are the fault of Finpo will be replaced. Refunds minus a non-refundable fifty dollar surcharge fee are available for orders cancelled before a confirmation is received. After confirmation is received, a non-refundable fifty dollar surcharge fee is available if the difference of the initial and final quote is greater than 20%.
Finpo has 33 years of experience in the PCB industry. Industries that use their products include the communications, industrial computer application and automobile industries.

1 comment:

alansaki said...

I never heard about it before.. please share some more details about other pcb manufacture company.pcb manufacture